Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Your oral health is a very personal thing, and you deserve to have all the information you need to make sound decisions about certain treatments or procedures. We don't just tell you what's best for you. Dr. Litvak and our team take the time to explain what the procedure is, why it's necessary, and how it will benefit you in the long-term. So we welcome and encourage your questions, because it's the best way for us to know what's on your mind.
Here are a few of the questions we hear most often, but you may have others that aren't listed here. Please don't ever hesitate to contact our office if you're looking for more information.
- Can you help me stop grinding my teeth?
- How does smoking affect my dental health?
- What can you do to brighten my smile?
- I'm not happy with my smile. How can you help?
- Do you take my insurance?
- Why are dental implants so popular?
- What should I do about a cracked tooth?
- What is the difference between a composite and an amalgam filling?
- What is an onlay?